Looking for a custom filter or parts ? - use our simple manufacturer and model search below
Model 224X - Capabilities of measuring up to 1500HP and 200Mph
This dyno can be used for 2WD Race and Road cars and kit cars, F1 and F2 sidecars, quad bikes and grass track vehicles.
CMD Module by Dynojet - Petrol Engine Tuning
The Dynojet CMD (Combustion Management Device) is designed to optimize the power of your OEM forced induction vehicle, while retaining the factory engine management system. The unit plugs directly into your OEM wire harness and intercepts signals between various sensors and the ECU. In most cases the Mass Airflow, Manifold Pressure, Throttle Position, Crank, Cam and each injector are captured and processed by the CMD to enhance each combustion event.
Typical Gains show 12-36+ HP at the wheel
- Direct injector control (+/- 100% fuel change)
- Fuel change based on MAF, MAP, or Throttle Position
- Boost / Fuel cut defense (through MAF / MAP clamping)
- Boost Control (+/- 100% change)
- Timing retard*
- Plug-n-Play Harness with OEM style intercept connectors, no cutting or splicing is required
- Update firmware via USB, no need to return the CMD for updates
- Control Center Software TM allows for unlimited map possibilities and real time tuning (base map included)
- Up to 48x48 tables dimensions allows for fine tuning and precise control
- Works in parallel with OBD11 vehicles, even CAN-Bus systems
- CMD can draw power through the PC USB port, map changes can be made with the ignition off, or remove the CMD and bench program
- CAN-Bus communication and expansion options yields lightening fast communication speed with the Wide Band 2, LCD Display, and other Dynojet products
*Not available on all models
First models available:
The first units available are:
- 02-05 Subaru Impreza WRX
- 04-05 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
- 06-07 Subaru Impreza STi
- RRSP £378.66
A CMD Tuner version is also available but would require hardwiring.
For more information please click here to view more product information and graphs!