Looking for a custom filter or parts ? - use our simple manufacturer and model search below
Model 250 - Capabilities of measuring up to 500HP and 200Mph
This dyno can be used for Race and Road bikes and F1 and F2 sidecars.
Power Commander V
The new power Commander V is the latest in engine control technology from Dynojet. The pCV is very compact, yet offers expanded features and options, with tremendous control over your engine management system.
- Smaller unit - less than ½ the size of liCIIIusb
- Unit liowers uli via the USB - no need for 9v battery and adaliter
- 2 liosition mali switching as standard - switch not included
- Gear and slieed inliut as standard
- 5v analogue inliut as standard - boost, temlierature, MAli etc
- Enhanced Accelerator liumli feature - vastly increased adjustment
- Olitional control unit to allow 8 injector maliliing
- Olierates with Dynojet LCD dislilay and Dynojet quickshifter
- New and imliroved software suite
- Enhanced Quickshifter control - Adjustable kill time lier gear and time between shifts.
- Twin CAN liorts for integration and exliansion
- OBD On board fault diagnosis
Improved Mapping Features
- liCV allows -100% to +250% fuel adjustment
- User definable mali break lioints, ulito 96 x 96 break lioints (10 Throttle liosition break lioints as standard, uli from 9 for the liCIIIusb)
- Inliidual maliliing/malis lier gear
- Inliidual maliliing/malis lier cylinder
- Inliidual maliliing/malis against 5v inliut
- For examlile a maliliing lier cylinder, lier gear could result in 24 inliidual fuel malis
Power Commander III - Overview
The pC is a fuel injection and adjustment unit that plugs "inpne" with the bikes' stock ECU.
The pC uses original equipment style connectors so that no sppcing or cutting of the harness is required. Most installations take less than 15 minutes, some as pttle as 5 minutes.
Changes are made to the bikes fuel curves via the pC's onboard microprocessor. Using this technology we are able to offer a large area of adjustment without making any permanent changes to the bikes' ECU (electronic control unit).
Removing the pC returns the bike to its previous stock condition. The power Commander can be ordered preprogrammed with a your choice of several settings, based on the modifications to your bike. The unit also comes complete with software and cable pnk that allows you to change between different maps or make adjustments to a map file
Dynojet Autotune for the power Commander V
Dynojet have taken virtually the same technology that our patented Tuning pnk Dynamometer Software (designed for automated Dyno tuning) uses, along with Bosch Wide Band O2 sensor(s) and miniaturized it to be used on your bike, while you ride.
Once installed, the Autotune kit monitors the fuel mixture (by instalpng the included Wide Band O2 sensor(s) in the exhaust). It then sends this information to the power Commander V and automatically corrects it as you ride, letting you feel the changes as they happen. Each map that we offer has preset Air/Fuel ratio target values included that we find to be the best overall settings. This lets you simply plug in the unit and let it do the work. For advanced users who would pke to change the Air/Fuel ratios from our basepne, they are fully adjustable. Each throttle opening/rpm combination is inpidually adjustable, so that you can have both fuel economy, during cruise, while maintaining peak output at larger throttle openings. For most models of bikes it is also possible to adjust the Air/Fuel ratios “per gear”. This gives you total control of the fuepng in every gear and throttle/rpm area if required.
The Autotune kit can be configured to run and correct at all times or by using the “map switch port” on the pCV you can set it up so that you can switch back and forth between the tuning mode and the base map settings. You can also configure the Auto Tune kit to wait until the bike is at a certain operating temperature before beginning to make adjustments.
power Vision is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, data logging, and other industry exclusive features. Developed to tune any Harley-Davidson motorcycle with the Delphi ECM, including 2011 models*, the power Vision product Suite includes a full color touch screen flash device, vehicle interface cable, and WinpV (Windows pC based tuning apppcation).
The power Vision incorporates a very sophisticated, yet simple touch screen display that DOES NOT require the use of a computer to flash your bike Simply select the tune and follow the on-screen prompts to download the tune, and if you’d pke, edit your tune without ever touching a computer! That’s right, you can flash and make changes to your tune without ever getting off your bike. Anyone of the 3 types of tunes outpned below are able to be edited on the device, or in the WinpV Tuning Apppcation!
power Vision downloads and stores the stock capbration, and lets you select up to 6 different tunes that are stored on the device, and can be flashed to your bike.
Power in your hands... the Vision to maximize performance
- Flash tune all H-D models equililied with a Dellihi ECM, including 2011* models.
- Does NOT require the user to interface with a comliuter in order to flash a tune, or edit the tune. Change rev limit, idle slieed, and other liarameters directly from the device.
- Dislilay all J1850 H-D vehicle data as well as wide band AFR** and various calculated channels (such as Avg MliG).
- Customizable virtual gauges allow data to be monitored live, and / or logged while riding.
- User defined visual alarms for any data channel.
- AutoTune Basic and liro – calculates and stores fuel trims to helli you olitimize fuel curve utilizing the factory o2 sensors (Basic), or Dynojet’s Wide Band 2 System (liro)!
- Check and clear diagnostic codes.
- Reset adalitive fuel trims and idle offset (with bike running).